Give clients convenient options with Credit Cards and eCheck (ACH)
MyCase Payments allows your clients to pay in the method that is most convenient for them. Your firm can collect payments in your office, over the phone, and online via Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX) or eCheck (ACH). Clients don't even need a login to make a secure, simple, and fast payment.
- Simple, secure client payment experience
- Electronic payment requests - no invoice required
- Free eCheck processing for you and your clients
Keep client accounts up-to-date automatically
When your clients pay via MyCase Payments, their payment is immediately reconciled with their account. This means you don't have to go through the hassle of receiving a payment, then recording it in MyCase — it's completed automatically, reducing the effort required to keep accounts up to date.
- Invoices auto-marked as paid or partially paid
- Automatic trust account updates
- Client payments auto-synced with QuickBooks
Reduce administrative overhead with automated payment plans
Automated Payment Plans provide a hassle-free way for clients to pay balances over time. In just a few steps, you can create a customized payment plan with automatic monthly reminders for your client. When an automatic payment is completed, it is automatically recorded on invoices within MyCase, saving you valuable time each month.
- Quick payment plan setup on invoices
- Automatic monthly reminders
- Easy editing on payment plan dates and amounts
Maintain ethically compliant accounting
MyCase understands the importance of trust accounting compliance and an attorney's ethical obligations when it comes to handling client funds. Credit card fees are only deducted from operating accounts to ensure trust account balances remain accurate throughout the lifetime of a matter. And to ensure there are no surprises, eCheck and credit card payment activity details are available in the Payments Report, which can be printed for your records.
- Fees only debited from Operating Account
- Detailed payment history
- Transaction history reports by date range or case